APCO Worldwide's Party Conference Trivia Quiz 2021
1) Former Speaker of the House of Commons, John Bercow, joined which political party in 2021?
The Lib Dems
The Monster Raving Loony Party
2) Who was the first MP to use sign language to ask a question at PMQs?
3) Who resigned as leader of the DUP after just 21 days in the job?
Ian Paisley Jnr
4) Former Health Secretary, Matt Hancock is an avid cricketer. What record does he hold?
Most runs at Lord's for a politician
Played in the most northerly game of cricket on record
Most 6s in an amateur cricket game
Played in the shortest ever recorded test match
5) Who is the Lib Dem Shadow Treasury Spokesperson?
6) Which House of Lords member admitted to eating a biscuit that was over 20 years old during a debate on how the Government aims to tackle food waste?
7) Which rapper's concerns about side effects were referenced during a briefing on COVID-19 vaccinations?
Megan Thee Stallion
8) Which MP was nicknamed 'Captain Bob' by Speaker Lindsay Hoyle?
9) Who is a co-leader of the Scottish Greens?
10) In 2020, which MP claimed £245 on expenses for a teleprompter?
Tie breaker: How many miles is it from the Amirandes Resort in Crete to the Foreign Office in Whitehall?